Unable to connect to database

I have to update a website but i am unable to connect to Mysql server when i try to connect it gives me exception like this

Could not connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [#-Link-Snipped-#]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in D:\Domains\techno-opus2009.co.in\wwwroot\Register.php on line 5

I am using following php script

Please help me ..It is urgent

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys please help me I really need it
    Is there any one here who ever hosts his website and use mysql?
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    make sure you have entered password in webpage same as that saved in your mysql.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes I have checked that also..but no good response 😔
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    the link you provided for MySql connection seems broken.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you mean this link
    D:\Domains\techno-opus2009.co.in\wwwroot\Register.php
    If yes ,I have not given this link anywhere it is just coming in the exception
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    try uploading website another time.. might be server problem that time.
    or it could be related to port i guess. i searched on net, it says could be related to your firewall too.i think googling should do it,as i dont think problem is in coding.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks champ
    Waiting for more replies ..can anyone help me here ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

help me out... i want to implement simple type of mail server in java in a intranet.. i am new to Java so could you please guide me how to...
can any one help me i need " vampire 3.0 fullz "
player for playing the .mtv format
😁 hii..tell me if any company from any stream is coming to hire engineers anywhere in rajasthan or NCR.
i m new to java hibernate Technology so could you please guide me how to start and what is required and what could be your strategy to begin with.... please...