Unable to connect c++ and sql(database) using codeblocks

we are unable to connect c++ and sql(database) using codeblocks....please guide

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bns
    we are unable to connect c++ and sql(database) using codeblocks....please guide
    How about explaining the exact problem in detail? We don't know what your code is, what exactly is the problem and we'd end up wasting time asking questions only to understand your problem.
  • bns
    bns
    we have followed this link to download the necessary softwares .Database connectivity using C/C++ Tutorial!!!

but we are encountering the following errors while debugging in codeblock.
    ||=== test, Debug ===|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|2|error: SQLAPI.H: No such file or directory|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp||In function 'int main(int, char**)'😐
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|5|error: 'SAConnection' was not declared in this scope|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|5|error: expected ';' before 'con'|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|12|error: 'con' was not declared in this scope|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|16|error: 'SA_Oracle_Client' was not declared in this scope|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|23|error: expected type-specifier before 'SAException'|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|23|error: expected ')' before '&' token|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|23|error: expected '{' before '&' token|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|23|error: 'x' was not declared in this scope|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|23|error: expected ';' before ')' token|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|41|error: expected '}' at end of input|
    ||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings ===|
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    bns
    but we are encountering the following errors while debugging in codeblock.
    ||=== test, Debug ===|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|2|error: SQLAPI.H: No such file or directory|
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp||In function 'int main(int, char**)'😐
    C:\TurboC++\Disk\TurboC3\BIN\test\main.cpp|41|error: expected '}' at end of input|
    ||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings ===|
    Apart from some minor mistakes, it seems to me that the linking of the SQLAPI is not done properly, so follow the steps carefully in the link you mentioned, and see if it solves the problem.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    You will have to download SQLAPI.H and link it to your project.
    But, there is problem. When I used SQLAPI.H, and created an app, that time whenever you start the app, you'll have a message saying "this program uses sqlapi.h register if you don't want to see this n bla bla bla... 😛 "

And the registration cost was around 250$
    So, I didn't find it useful!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IBM’s Watson supercomputing platform did make a grand first impression with its launch in the real world, spanning expertise in assessing financial risk at the Citi to aiding oncologists towards...
I am trying to learn Embedded Linux & the process is getting worse day-by-day.I have too many questions in my mind regarding Kernel,bootloader,gdb,toolchains & the list doesn't stops. Well, I...
After the recent launch at the Google I/O Conference, one of Google's really cool feature called the 'Conversation Search' is now live. Though a silent launch, this new feature is...
how to get permission for grid connected solar plant? please reply and please tell full details. Plaese reply.......
The Solowheel may well be smallest, greenest, most convenient "People Mover" ever invented. This gyro-stabilized electric unicycle is compact and fun to ride but at nearly US$2000 heavy on the...