Unable to access Chillax

Hi,
I can't access Chillax : Chit - Chat from my office because of the some company policies. I think it's because this forum heading contains the "Chat " word. Can we please remove or modify this heading ??😒

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Biggie, can you answer this? What could be the reason? We obviously dont want CE to be banned in offices.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We can, but we will not. Changing the section name means every URL inside the section will be changed and that will affect the thread ranking in Google and other search engines.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Best to save that part for non-business hours, non need to get in trouble at work. I removed your duplicate posts, FYI.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may use a proxy site to surf our Chillax section. However, I think we've damn interesting discussions in our other sections 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have HP 1000 laserjet attached to win vista & i shared this printer from another win vista... but if i give any print from IE7 its shows error "pls...
Hello guys, Well I am currently designing and building a small 2-axis filament winding machine. To ensure that my machine is fail-safe, I need to know what the maximum tensile...
Hello Big K, this thread is dedicated for the response time from you. I thought this is the only way to get attention😒 P.S I take no responsibility if you...
I want to create a email alerter that will alert[It means that it should play some sound selected by me] me whenever I am receive a new mail...I want to...
On my computer, I have a folder which contains many files. I want all these file names to be listed in an spreadsheet. How do I do that? DOes windows...