ULV laptops???

Hey s,

I want to know what are the ULV laptops. How it is different from the normal laptops. I heard Acer Timeline series are ULV laptops. Lenovo U series also have one ULV laptop. Need some expert inputs.
Cheers,
Prakash

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    A quick google search revealed that ULV stands for Ultra Low Voltage. A new line of processors being rolled out by Intel that consume very low amount of power are used on ULV Laptops. Also called CULV, if I am not mistaken.
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    Are ULV laptops costlier than other laptops?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    What is the great advantage of ulv over other notebooks besides low power consumption?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    It consumes less power so its more greener .....
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    what are the pros and cons of ULV laptops? Need expert comments

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone!!! I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am Tammy from Canada and new...
hey.. pleasecan you suggest me topics for vb project the topic should be latest project is for 50 marks please reply me soon....................
hey guys i am new to this site.....infact i joined just 2 minuets ago.... i was sort of wondering if anyone could help me......i am out of ideas for my...
hello sir,madam and friends i am shalabh in final year of btech ,computer science. there is no companies in my college for placements in our college,so please guide me whether...
hello friends,i am shalabh ,final year btech ,computer science,as there is no placements this time so i hope i had to be more prepared , can you please tell what...