Ultrasound machines for home use versus those used by clinics?

How do the specs of ultrasound heating machines for home use compare to those used by clinics? (I'm talking about those used like "heat packs" on injuries, not the ones used for imaging.)

I don't know anything about the specs of the machines used in clinics. Most of the ones advertised for home use say 1 Mhz frequency but they don't specify a power rating.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Check the Joules rating, once used in Clinics have lower joules rating so that the patient wont get electrocuted!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am electrical/electronics technology student and i have a project in these one month about program elevator (6floor)using plc .i have no idea at all & how to start .i...
Hey, I'm a Computer Engineering student, with some minimal experience in Electrical Engineering so far. My friend asked me how I could make a clock, preferably mechanical, play a song...
hi friends, if we use network data model or hierarchical data model to design one of my database and use relational data model to design the other database.Then what is...
Hi all, Is it possible to call another program from main program using c or c++...
hi friends, i want to know what are the difference in sumpner test and oc and sc test ? . ๐Ÿ˜