Ultrabook VivoBook S550 Launched In India For Rs. 57,999

If you are looking to purchase a touchscreen laptop, you've one more addition to the market and it's called ASUS Ultrabook Vivobook S550. The price is Rs. 57999. The hardware specs aren't very impressive and for the price you get 15.6" HD touchscreen display, Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M GPU, 4GB dedicated DDR3 video memory.

The laptop also has AudioWizard technology which enhances the audio output and also with Asus’s Super Hybrid Engine II for quick recovery from hybernation.

Do you think the 'ultrabook' brand has been priced higher than what the laptop should cost?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I need assistance with regards to tracking eyeball movement using matlab. Anyone who can provide me with some good tutorials?.. Kind of in a stuck position over here.....
I want knowledge about how to get job in government sector. Where to have coaching for examination. I have completed my B.E in Computer from Mumbai University. For which all...
Hey guys, my phone decided to crap out on me recently, and I have read around and found out you guys know what your doing. Hopefully you can help me...
Hey i want the programming of ldr at avr atmega16 to read its value and acc. to it i want to run stepper motor.I have used same concept as for...
THE BEST SPEECH ABOUT SUCCESS!! I've attended many seminars regarding this but nothing is as good as this! \m/ Just watch the video and listen to his words! its inspiring!