Ultimate Ears Launches UE Boom 2 Bluetooth Speaker In India For Rs. 15,995

Ultimate Ears, a subsidiary of Logitech International has launched its new Bluetooth speaker in India. This premium wireless Bluetooth speaker is titled as UE Boom 2 and it will be sold with a price tag of Rs. 15,995. The UE Boom 2 is a rather unusual Bluetooth speaker in the Indian market as it features 360 degree sound. What is particularly striking about the UE Boom 2 is its looks. The UE Boom 2 comes in GreenMachine, Tropical and BrainFreeze colour variants which look funky as compared to other speakers which have a single tone colour. You can have a look at each of the colour variants in the product gallery below.

UE Boom 2 (1)
UE Boom 2 (2) UE Boom 2 (3)

While the recently launched Sony SRS-XB3 Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker Launched In India For Rs. 12,990 was just water resistant and could withstand a light drizzle, the UE Boom 2 can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes. What’s more the company claims that the UE Boom 2 can work even if it’s muddy or covered in snow. The UE Boom 2 is tough as it can withstand drops of up to 5 feet. When it comes to technical specifications, the UE Boom 2 has an impressive range of 33m or 100feet. It hooks up to your smartphone with the help of Bluetooth and can be paired with one touch with NFC.

Just like the Sony SRS-XB3, two UE Boom 2s can be paired with one another. The UE Boom 2 has a companion app that works on Android and iOS. The app allows you to control the music and attach more than one device with the speaker. Up to eight devices can be hooked up to the UE Boom 2 at once and the app allows you to select which stream will be played on the speaker. The UE Boom 2 produces maximum sound level of 90dBA from its two active drivers and two passive radiators. The UE Boom 2 is powered by a rechargeable battery that can offer you up to 15 hours of playback with a charge time of 2.5 hours. The UE Boom 2 comes with a two year limited warranty.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering science, blended with medical diagnostics and surgery have proved to be an integral part of contemporary society. Although nothing new, old information regarding such a collaboration is ready to...
Hello sir, I really need your help right now ... I've researched many IT courses like Java, oracle, php, software testing, ruby, python and many more... Sir plz help me...
Hi, I am asking this question from the context of subnets and subnetting. I read an article that uses block size to determine the number of valid subnets. The idea...
Hello friends, What inference can be drawn from the statement "we cannot assign network ID and broadcast address to a host". In what context is the author talking about?
Quote: Car manufacturers love to show off their futuristic car designs. Some of these innovative features are even incorporated into soon-to-be-released models. Other concepts may not be seen in production...