Ubuntu problem

hai guys...

iam using fedora on my laptop parllely with windows7 and iam not able to see the wireless connection's
some of my frns told me to switch over from fedora to ubuntu so that i wont be having that problem...

Here my problem if i install the ubuntu i will surely crash the windows7... So do any of u know how to install the ubuntu removing the fedora by not crashing the windows7...
i think its little confusing..
here i will put it in a simpler way
1)i need to remove the fedora
2)i wanna install the ubuntu
3)i dont want to lose the windows7 either
4)above all the 3 conditions should be satisfied so plz do help me...

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Have you thought about just installing Ubuntu over Fedora??

And why, may I ask, will installing Ubutnu surely crash Windows 7??
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    Yah i wanna install ubuntu over fedora...
    here i want to replace the fedora with ubuntu so that makes the windows7 crash.....
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I don't think Window7 will crash if you install Ubuntu while formatting Fedora partition. I have done such things many times. Just your Fedora's GRUB will be replaced with Ubuntu's & nothing happens to you Windows7 drive, unless you have accidentally formatted Windows drive by mistake.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    thanks vik001ind i will try it tomarow

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SpaceSniffer File Size: 864 It provides you with a very good overview of what's occupying the nether reaches of your hard disk. Click To Download
I am presently pursuing my B.E.Electrical and electronics engineering . I plan to do a M.S in Electronics after my Under graduation. The problem is that I am not sure...
hi...................😀 please could anyone suggest me an idea for paper on cryptography ......
this present city called "chennai" ,in India, was formed on this day 371 years back as "madarasapattinam". today chennai is celebrating her 371st birthday 😁 :myparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENNAI 🎉 may...
A student of e.c branch can go for software summer training?