Ubuntu 11.10 Is 'Oneiric Ocelot'

Canonical today confirmed that uBuntu 11.10, which will release in October this year will be named 'Oneiric Ocelot'. Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Canonical, also gave some hints about the difficult decisions the Ubuntu Project will have to make prior to the October 2011 launch of Oneiric Ocelot. That release will be the last before the long term support (LTS) release of Ubuntu 12.04, which is expected in April 2012.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#
The Inquirer - Computer hardware news and downloads. Visit the download store today.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mat

Can anyone tell me the top institute which comes under MAT.
hi am a delhi based 2nd year student(electrical & electronics engg.).i wanna do summer training this year.i searched a lot on net and found a no. of organisations who provide...
Can anyone please give me a idea to store electrcity generated by piezo plates??? i want to store in a re-chargeable battery
Heya People, Wanna check if your computer is male or female??? 😉 Open notepad and type: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"Hello"Save it as GenderCheck.vbs and run it. 😛 If you hear a male voice,...
Hey guys... I will be sharing here my interview experiences... Feel free to comment... 😀