uBuntu 10.04 LTS Beta1 available for download

uBuntu fans, Beta 1 version of uBuntu 10.4 is available for download. Of course, since this is beta software, its not recommended for installation on production machines.

Get your copy of uBuntu beta at:

#-Link-Snipped-#

If anyone has already installed it, please post review and screenshots. The new ubuntu supports nvidia hardware and also got new look! 😀

I hope to be able to download it in a day or two.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: -=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=- *Engineering Trade: COMPUTER SCIENCE Location: INDIA *Occupation: I AM A STUDENT Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: I LOVE TO EXPLORE NEW THINGS AND FIND WAYS...
iWork suite: Apple has created a version of its iWork productivity suite optimised for the large, touch-screen interface of the iPad. Users can download the three programs – Pages, the...
Source: WordPress › Blog WordPress 3.0, Beta 1 WordPress lovers: Here's something that's nothing less than FANTASTIC! WordPress 3.0 beta has been released and it's got great new features! Most...
hiii but how can i make the grip of the arm i have keep in mind to balence of centre of gravity and it can move thorugh the inclined also...😁
Hey guys, I want to do industrial training this summer for at least two weeks. This is a part of our curriculum and we have one credit for it. I...