Types of Android File Systems

So while toying with my micro SD card, I found out that Android file system supports FAT 16. But upon further inspection, I found out a new type of file system called YAFFS (#-Link-Snipped-#) aka Yet Another Flash File System. I'm wondering whether Android can support NTFS as well. I'd also like to know if there's a list of supported file systems available.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to make the project on online mailing system using asp.net but had a confusion how to start it and collect details to create it. please tell me...
can any buddy help out me about this project in matlab.. PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FEC IN CDMA SYSTEM USING MATLAB am not a matlab profession please help out...
i am having 2 OS in my system one windows professional and another windows 8. i am getting problem in accessing(entering) into windows 8 OS. i am getting the message...
Am a mechanical engineer, located presently in Jharkhand, India. Basically a power plant man, but presently working in an integrated steel plant. Interested in knowing things, breaking technologies. Turned to...
Hi forum, The RFM70 (and the newer RFM73) from HopeRF is a cheap and powerful 2.4GHz transceiver that I use in some of my projects. Unfortunately the documentation from HopeRF...