Two guys were going to class. What happened next will astonish you.

(sorry for the Upworthy-type headline)

01 02 03 04 05 07 End

Replies

• Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    ps: No offence meant to any professors / teachers! This was only meant to convey that the World Cup spares none 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    ps: No offence meant to any professors / teachers! This was only meant to convey that the World Cup spares none 😁
    Totally. Let's file an online petition to conduct these matches at evening time IST πŸ˜‰
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    The match timing are really irritating for Asian views. Match timings of 9:30pm, 12:30am, 3:30am and 6.30 am have left many fans in disarray.
    I second #-Link-Snipped-# 's opinion for an online petition but it is in vain as most football playing nations are happy with this time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    The match timing are really irritating for Asian views. Match timings of 9:30pm, 12:30am, 3:30am and 6.30 am have left many fans in disarray.
    I second #-Link-Snipped-# 's opinion for an online petition but it is in vain as most football playing nations are happy with this time.
    Yeah there are very few teams from Asia. And you see India and China having almost 30-40% population are not interested in Football that much so remaining 60-70% are fine with timing. 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ...And I am pretty sure football fans don't mind giving the sweet excuse.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah there are very few teams from Asia. And you see India and China having almost 30-40% population are not interested in Football that much so remaining 60-70% are fine with timing. 😁
    You see, the western countries (America included) are behind us (atleast in timing)
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I used to be a movie addict as also tobacco. Gave up both almost at the same time in 1967.
    I used to enjoy the engineering lectures and always sat in the front row. The HOD was taking ChemE Thermodynamics (One of my favoutites) oneday. I had gone to a very late night movie the previous night and fell asleep. The HOD shook me awake. He knew that I liked thermodynamics so did not punish me. However, to show me up for my lapse he asked me to explain something about the second law, which he was just then discussing.
    Fortunately I had read that bit earlier out of my own interest and could answer. He let me off lightly with a sideswipe asking me to bunk class the next time I feel like sleeping after a night out.
    My teachers were gems.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    To be frank this totally happened for me on the final match of the Football. When Germany won the whole country was busy till 5 or 6 in the morning and shouting. I saw my prof and assistants till 3. Had an appointment at 9 in the morning and was waiting till 10 but no one turned up. After that I got a mail at 2 saying he was confused with the dates and timings. ROFL. πŸ˜›

I was seeing Germans being late and not being on time for the first time that day.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally. Let's file an online petition to conduct these matches at evening time IST πŸ˜‰
    The timings here for the Europeans are very much perfect. They love these timings actually. πŸ˜›. Perfect time to hit parties after seeing the match. 😁
  • singh gajendra
    singh gajendra
    why can't professor be a world cup fans.... πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Prof. Feynman was. He was a damned good quantum physicist too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Title says it all, my budget is max to max Rs. 1k, however if I can get a good one for less, would really appreciate it. Please help!
Which one of these is best and easier to learn ??? also which one of them helps in future !?
Post Canvas Knight, Micromax's flagship phone Canvas Gold A300 has already hit the retail stores, and promises the best merge of hardware and software in a Rs 24000 price tag....
Here on CE we have read about drones that deliver burger, pizza, official documents, goods and others which help the government to keep an eye on vandals and a prototype...
The Australian government's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has used solar energy to generate hot and pressurized β€˜supercritical’ steam. This result is quite a breakthrough for solar energy...