Twitter’s Fabric Mobile App To Help Keep Tab For Developers On The Go

This new app makes life easy for the app developers, as they now no longer need to rely on desktops and laptops for the updates and health of their apps. The Fabric app, naturally, uses push notifications if something is critically affecting one's app without sending tedious emails about issues. It helps keep all the critical data in a single, intuitive dashboard. Users can adjust the frequency of notifications and even select a mute button if they choose so and can read and write comments on issues right from within the mobile app, remarked Twitter product manager Meekal Bajaj.

fabric-app

The push notification enables user’s access to host of data as- full stacktraces, number of affected users, and breakdown of devices and platforms; all in real time. So one can quickly know where to look for a bug, who on team needs to be reached out to and how it would affect the metrics.

The app has a feature of turned down frequency by default so that one receives notifications only for high priority issues. With Continuity feature, one can easily look up the issue in greater detail on computer from within the Fabric mobile app. The app also helps address automatically the top issues worth addressing, with certain dashboards ready to go from the beginning on Android as well as iOS. It further works with Apple Watch and Android Wear too.

app-twitter-fabric

The app aids developers to keep constant pulse on their apps and helps them track crashes or user behaviour effectively within the apps. According to reports, more than 1.6 billion devices currently use some part of Fabric and more than 225,000 developers started using it within one year of it becoming available.

The app is available for free on Apple's App Store and the Google Playstore for all developers who currently use Fabric.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded by Nithin Baalay, Arun Rao and Abhishek Bajpai, TruckSumo is the logistics startup currently operational in Hyderabad and Bengaluru that offers instant free quotes, safety-screened vehicles & drivers, real-time...
Finally, Facebook has resolved the problem with the “Like” button by releasing Reactions, a set of emoticons you can use instead of ‘Liking’ a Facebook post. As you may have...
Romulus Whitaker, founder director of Chennai snake park once gave me the same formula decades back. It works. No More Roaches - All
Hi. Can anyone help me to get start with java programming. I recently join this course and does not know how to work with this.
Hi All, Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer...