Twitter.com hacked by Iranian Cyber Army

Twitter, world's leading microblogging site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army [​IMG].

The site is currently down and previously displayed following message:

Iranian Cyber Army
THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED BY IRANIAN CYBER ARMY

#-Link-Snipped-#

U.S.A. Think They Controlling And Managing Internet By Their Access, But THey Don’t, We Control And Manage Internet By Our Power, So Do Not Try To Stimulation Iranian Peoples To….

NOW WHICH COUNTRY IN EMBARGO LIST? IRAN? USA?
WE PUSH THEM IN EMBARGO LIST [​IMG]
Take Care.
I'm unable to access the twitter main page. Can you?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Image taken from TechCrunch: Displayed on Twitter site.

[​IMG]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Is it really true Biggie

because i have been able to visit the site and there is no such message!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The site has been restored.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good News!!

Techcrunch suggests change of passwords 😀

Moreover , Is it a publicity gamble?
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I don't think it's Iran.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What made you think that its not IRAN..
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    It was just a feeling, but now I'm not interested.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... I have a ieee paper.. "Reconstruction of Underwater Image by Bispectrum" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D. New South Wales Univ.,...
Can any one help me in acquiring knowledge about the institutions that provide marine engineering courses(6 months or 1 year) and also with 100% placement, for engineering graduates, specifically Electrical...
With Microsoft learning to enhance its security and reduce the number of bugs in its various softwares, hackers have moved to new target This year the most loved product of...

Hi

I am doing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering(third year). I saw a few forums in CE which was very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn something and have fun. I wish to...
Addendum: To avoid further embarrassment from members asking for project ideas, I'm closing this thread. Those who are serious about asking questions to Seth Godin, please email your questions to...