Twitter on AirTel

AirTel, India's major telecom operator has introduced twitter on phones. Now users will be able to access twitter from their Airtel powered phones and twit.

What do you think?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am just thinking how and why twitter / facebook are getting so much popularity ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats a good news !!!

I have the following question:

My friend who has a account on Twitter gets messages when some one he follows twits.

So why someone needs it ??

This is my question ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    English-Scared
    I dont understand , he is getting messages to his mobile if some one twits!!

Why then need those updates I am not getting it !!!

I think I am not using it may be the reason!!!

I am not getting what you want to say / ask ?? ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    I am not getting what you want to say / ask ?? ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry buddy , I was thinking something when I was typing this!!

Edited my post!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    does some one care?:rollingeyes:
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I give a damn to Twitter / Facebook
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    really a good debatable topic : Need for Twitter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year and i wish to do my training in the upcoming semester break in the field of aeronautics/aerospace. Please suggest me some...
Can I know which kind of stepper motor can be used for automating a car's steering. The car is an old rotten Maruti 800 with no power assist steering. Please...
New Self-Aligning Die Set Hi: I worked as tool and die maker for years and designed a very unique, precision, diversified, easy-to-use and time saving tool and die set. I...
Guys, I have seen a security device which provides connection for someother system in a secured way. The secured was is Provide userID and Password. Along with the process we...
[FONT="]Does anyone know when exactly the HAMP guide will launch? I just read an article that it is suppose to come out soon but when? People in my locality including...