Twitter is Down!

This is news. Twitter has been down for last 12 hours. Exact cause is still unknown. I wonder... Check Twitter is Down! | Mayur's blog and twitter is down - Google Search.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    not a news for me 😛 I don't use it!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The news is when twitter is 'up'! Mayur, you need to be more web savvy. 😉
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Ah! Yeah I know. Well I'm web savvy. But I'm not twitter savvy 😁

Anyway, Twitter went DOWN and that too for such a long duration is more important

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

just curious to know, My Questions-> whether the graduate can be an entrepreneur? How can he start ?What are the legal documents that need to be submitted to government about...
I subscribed to the some big companies newsletter yesterday like accenture,etc. I receive mails, but I could not understand why they have it? Also I could not learn much from...
Development of a practical Online Help Desk for the facilities in the campus Solving system of linear equations using parallel processing Development of a web-based Recruitment Process System for the...
90% staff of my Engineering College is FEMALE. Some students in my class were discussing that, "This madam lacks technical interest and required skills. She could not get a job....
By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...