Tweet Trademark Secured By Twitter Inc.

If you love twitter and want to name your company with 'tweet' in it - watch out! Twitter Inc. has just secured the trademark for the word 'tweet'. Twittad is the company that owns the tweet trademark and is one of the advertisers on the Twitter platform. Both Twittad and Twitter were fighting for the trademark for years and now have settled the issue. Both companies will continue to use the trademark for the word in good faith;“Twitter and Twittad have arrived at a resolution recognizing a consistent use of Tweet while supporting the continued success of Twitter ecosystem partners like Twittad".

Huh?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has just released the much awaited app for iPad. I'm not a FB user and don't have a reason to download the app on my iPad; however it would...
connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed
can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper
Government of India will obtain the much hyped Aakash Tablet - the world's cheapest tablet for $50 and then make it available for Indian customers for about $35. Where does...
Hai Friends, I got the following via e-mail. Is this any true? [TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="align: center"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD]Right now, India is the richest country...