TweakStyle - Your next code editor

Félicien FRANCOIS submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - TweakStyle is an advanced Code editor for creating and customizing the Web

What is TweakStyle?
TweakStyle is an upcoming code editor for web designers and web developers, focused on frontend development.
It is scheduled for release in September 2014. Want to get it before? Don’t miss our #-Link-Snipped-#.
From its release, TweakStyle will be available for OS X and Windows. We may release it for Linux later depending on demands.

Why TweakStyle?
Today, the usual web...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. The editor looks promising. The total goal seems to be quite high. I hope CEans will contribute! Bookmarking the site. Consider me as one of your first buyers as soon as TweakStyle gets released for OSX.
  • Félicien FRANCOIS
    Félicien FRANCOIS
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. The editor looks promising. The total goal seems to be quite high. I hope CEans will contribute! Bookmarking the site. Consider me as one of your first buyers as soon as TweakStyle gets released for OSX.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, the goal is quite high, maybe too high but I cannot change it anymore.
    Anyway, that's a symbolic goal, we'll deliver TweakStyle even if we don't reach it.
  • Nirmal Parwate
    Nirmal Parwate
    The UI looks great.. Waiting for the release..😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generating electricity through rain may lead to interesting use cases. Students at the Technological University Of Mexico (UNITEC) have conducted successful experiment of generating electricity using a micro-turbine with a...
With its recent patent, Apple has hinted at a Microsoft Surface like keyboard for iPad users. On March 27, the US Patent and Trademark Office published a patent application from...
Microsoft Corporation has launched their fastest-growing commercial product ever - 'Office 365' for iPad devices today. The move, that critics have labelled as "too late", was done on Thursday along...
Can someone help me about history of polymer??
Rate of change of displacement is called velocity means change of displacement with respect to time v=s/t why dont we spell change of time with respect to displacement I.e., v=t/s...