View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12892 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ANAND NAGADA
ANAND NAGADA • Nov 6, 2016

Turn your networking knowlegde into the buisness...

hello Folks, I need some advice from you. I am#NetworkSubjectLover, currently working under infrastructure department in Mphasis Limited Pune.. My basic Job Profile is Monitoring and Basic troubleshooting along with ticket creation, follow up with carriers/clients till issue is resolved for the networking devices of our project located worldwide. The spare time other than 10 hrs of job makes me bore.. please suggest me business that i can run parallel with my job which involves used of my networking or windows server administration knowledge. It can be any freelancing project or content writing,etc...
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Jan 8, 2017
Hi Anand,
I know many people with network knowledge to focus on Cloud technologies for consultation and freelancing projects. Try dedicate some time learning about AWS & Azure. There will be a huge wave of IT infrastructure that will migrate from on-prem to the cloud, so this is a prime time to catch it and be highly demanded in your knowledge.
ANAND NAGADA
ANAND NAGADA • Jan 12, 2017
th
ash
Hi Anand,
I know many people with network knowledge to focus on Cloud technologies for consultation and freelancing projects. Try dedicate some time learning about AWS & Azure. There will be a huge wave of IT infrastructure that will migrate from on-prem to the cloud, so this is a prime time to catch it and be highly demanded in your knowledge.
Thanks Ash
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 12, 2017
That's indeed a good suggestion. If you could help people manage their infrastructure on AWS or DigitalOcean, a lot of businesses would definitely be interested.

Share this content on your social channels -