Turn your networking knowlegde into the buisness...

hello Folks, I need some advice from you. I am#NetworkSubjectLover, currently working under infrastructure department in Mphasis Limited Pune.. My basic Job Profile is Monitoring and Basic troubleshooting along with ticket creation, follow up with carriers/clients till issue is resolved for the networking devices of our project located worldwide. The spare time other than 10 hrs of job makes me bore.. please suggest me business that i can run parallel with my job which involves used of my networking or windows server administration knowledge. It can be any freelancing project or content writing,etc...

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Anand,
    I know many people with network knowledge to focus on Cloud technologies for consultation and freelancing projects. Try dedicate some time learning about AWS & Azure. There will be a huge wave of IT infrastructure that will migrate from on-prem to the cloud, so this is a prime time to catch it and be highly demanded in your knowledge.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    th
    ash
    Hi Anand,
    I know many people with network knowledge to focus on Cloud technologies for consultation and freelancing projects. Try dedicate some time learning about AWS & Azure. There will be a huge wave of IT infrastructure that will migrate from on-prem to the cloud, so this is a prime time to catch it and be highly demanded in your knowledge.
    Thanks Ash
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's indeed a good suggestion. If you could help people manage their infrastructure on AWS or DigitalOcean, a lot of businesses would definitely be interested.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just in case you've been following US Presidential Elections 2016, who do you think will go to the oval office this year? Both the candidates have been putting up a...
Hi guys, Can any one tell me how the battery sizing is calculated. Suppose i have to give 20KW backup for 10 min. then how many battery's should be required?
After a year experience in core company (Mechanical) is it a better option to do the masters. If yes then India or Germany? depending upon job opportunities
Hi, I was select selected by Accenture in my final semester and I was sent for training in pune in Oracle apps domain. But i was hoping of getting Java....
I've been an Android developer at a startup for over 2 years now. I have worked on several projects that have given me a deep understanding of Android OS and...