Turn your Mobile Phone Into a spying device

The things that you will need to use your phone as a spying device ( as a listening bug ) are:
  • A Mobile Phone
  • A headset which works with that phone.
[Content Removed by author because of duplicate content issue on Google. Sorry for that. you can read it here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks]

Sourced From My Blog

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Interesting application, but don't you think it's intrusion of privacy? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    If someone else calls on the phone wouldn't the people in the room possibly be able to hear the person if they talk loudly?

kudos on the clever idea though I agree with Ash's comment.

You can make a normal bug really cheap or use a baby monitor

Any plans to work for cia/mi5? Though I suppose you couldn't tell us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    Would loce to work for RAW or CIA or so... lol But as you said we'd better not discuss that here. " If someone else calls on the phone wouldn't the people in the room possibly be able to hear the person if they talk loudly? " To solve this problem, Set the speakers volume to Zero. After all, once the headset is attached the speaker is speaking through the small headset. Its volume is considerably low...
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    ash
    Interesting application, but don't you think it's intrusion of privacy? ๐Ÿ˜›
    It might prove a question to provacy if you use in situations.. like in a private conference.

Everyone.. use this for fun only. Its a good to know trick which you can use when in extreme need
  • fazil.rtz
    fazil.rtz
    Nice thought indeed... Someday it will come handy...
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    If you want some intelligence agency to use this.... then if they can plant mobile to hear & record the conversation, then they can plant their transmitter also. Mobiles are large than transmitters, anyone can call on it if it is not a private no. whereas Transmitters are small & have sensitive microphones.

So why use mobiles for intelligence agency ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, it can be used for this purpose sometimes but will be violation of some-once privacy if not used for some constructive work. :sshhh:
  • arvindharitus
    arvindharitus
    Can anybody please tell me from where i can get Transmitters in noida or delhi.
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    well..well..what about the call rates..buddy .....kidding..i guess...a simple, cheap, small transmitter cum recorder easily available in market will be the better option.....if suppose the the party being spayed ..come to know about ur mobile cum "spaying" device..placed in the room...lolz...perhaps..the idea which are economically affrodable are prefered .rather usin ur costly hand set....but yes the idea is good ๐Ÿ‘..because..i guess..mobile is the thing which is with us everytime ..rather we dont take ne transmitter in our pockets;-)...:clap:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi fnds.... iam a new member of CE....... i need ur suggesions regarding my project.... i want to know latest applications of Digital signal processing.. so plz give me ur...
i m an electrical engineering student plz suggest me the project topic
I've had hour long debates on this topic with my friends when I was in college. Lots of B-Schools and Universities have their own Entrepreneurship programs - and lot of...
Hello,i'm Evanzp . I found this good forum from Google .when I saw this ,I guess i like here !haha ...!
I stumbled on this company that in a month or two will be releasing a kit for sale to turn any car into a plug in hybrid for about $5,000-7,000....