Trying to reach my GOAL

Hi ... am revathi, i completed my B.Tech (ECE) in St.Peter's Engineering College,hyderabad with an aggregate of 77.01%.
Well coming to my hobbies... i play puzzle games,sudoku and all indoor and out door games.
My main aim is To associate myself with an organization where there is an opportunity to share, contribute and upgrade my knowledge for self development and organizational growth.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Its good to have you here with us. Feel free to participate in all discussions here. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • adama revathi
    adama revathi
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Its good to have you here with us. Feel free to participate in all discussions here. 😀
    Thank you...!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Revathi. Be active on the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can somebody explain me the differnc ebetween intensive and extensive property?
Check this out people are expressing anger on Google+ and Twitter through #BoycottApple Google + articles tagged with #BoycottApple Twitter articles tagged with #BoycottApple I like this photo.. what you...
I have completed my engineering in computer scince in 2012
Hi there! I am Piyush Balapure, studying MCA in Pune University, MH, India. I am here, willing to share my knowledge and want to know more knowledge and to solve...
What is innovation? How it can transform you and your country? ......How can you and each one of us contribute through innovations for the country's development and prosperity??