Trusted Websites To Buy ICs in India?

frndz...,
can anyone please give me the trusted website address where i could buy some ICs?👎

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Any ideas?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

These should do for most of the components
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Any ideas?
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, here they are #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# these two are best and reliable.

Let me know which part you want to purchase I will check If it is available anywhere else as those two are best but costly.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, here they are #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# these two are best and reliable.

Let me know which part you want to purchase I will check If it is available anywhere else as those two are best but costly.
    sir...
    for time now im in need of an ic for PLL(IC565) and phototransistors
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sufficient Grace
    sir...
    for time now im in need of an ic for PLL(IC565) and phototransistors
    IC565 may be available in local market also. Where are you from?
    For phototransistors you can choose the one you want from here:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Harshad Italiya
    IC565 may be available in local market also. Where are you from?
    For phototransistors you can choose the one you want from here:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    from TUTICORIN,TAMILNADU
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sufficient Grace
    from TUTICORIN,TAMILNADU
    I checked on few online store it's not avialble there 565. I will check if I have any in my inventory.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think there must be CE-store for Electronics/Robotic devices/ICs/Dev Boards etc 😀
  • avii
    avii
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think there must be CE-store for Electronics/Robotic devices/ICs/Dev Boards etc 😀
    Great idea. Add couple of tutorials, it will be even awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

frndz... what is the recent progress in the field of VTLN.....?
Current most discussed topic in India is woman safety. I am not starting discussion about who are the culprits. Rather, I just want to know how many of females reading...
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India exam conducted by IIT Bombay to test candidates' aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity...
With 140+ replies, the CrazyEngineers T-shirts Giveaway was a smashing hit! Here is a link for those who missed it - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ealed-important-announcements-giveaway.76173/ At CrazyEngineers HQ, we were all mesmerized by...
The day all of you have been waiting for so long has arrived! We're super excited and thrilled to announce the sale of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. Please read the rest of...