Tricky Campus Recruitment Interview Questions [HR]

The campus placements season is on. We're getting lot of visitors who're looking for help on interviews, aptitude tests and so on. We already have several how to face interviews. This thread is all about handling the tricky HR questions 😀

I request all of you to contribute the tricky HR questions asked to you/your friends during campus recruitment drives. Post your questions and lets try to answer all of them collectively. 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Interviewer: Tell me your strengths.
    Student: Sir I am good at convincing.

Interviewer: Tell me why Sun sets in west.

Student: Tries to explain something.

Interviewer: I am not convinced. You are not good at convincing.

P.S: Anything you say, can go against you. So be true to your self and choose your words carefully.
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    Interviewer a situation like this:
    YOU r going to attend an important meeting in 5 min. But an man on road met an accident and he is asking for help.
    If u help him you will miss the meeting.
    Then what will you do in this situation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Interviewer: Tell me your strengths.
    Student: Sir I am good at convincing.

Interviewer: Tell me why Sun sets in west.

Student: Tries to explain something.

Interviewer: I am not convinced. You are not good at convincing.

P.S: Anything you say, can go against you. So be true to your self and choose your words carefully.
    I wonder what's so difficult in convincing them that Sun sets in the west. 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    divya kumari
    Interviewer a situation like this:
    YOU r going to attend an important meeting in 5 min. But an man on road met an accident and he is asking for help.
    If u help him you will miss the meeting.
    Then what will you do in this situation
    My decision will be based on following two parameters -

1. How important is the meeting.
    2. Is some immediate help available for the man who's been hurt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In terms of Broadband Wireless Networking, what are the roles of WIRELESS ANTENNAE/TRANSCEIVER, BROADBAND MODEM, HUB/SWITCH/ROUTER, HUB SITES and Also, their Relative positions. Please, Do help. I will be thankfull.
CR4 - Blog Entry: Magnetic Chucks: Permanent, Electromagnetic, or Electro-Permanent?
Motorola on Tuesday unveiled a new Android smartphone that is likely soon headed to both AT&T and T-Mobile in the U.S. The Motorola PRO+ has: Android 2.3 Gingerbread candy bar...
One of our CEans wrote the following question to me via PM. I usually ask everyone to post their questions on the forum so that larger audience benefits. Here's the...
hiii every1 there..........