Transmit Sound to 50 mtrs.

what are the ways to transmit the Sound 50 mtrs. ??? Can i get its Transmitter-Receiver circuits??

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think way of fm transmission works
  • lal
    lal
    If its only 50 meters, just shout! Lol

Now to the point:
    Its better to use fm transmitter and reciever as NM said. FM is suitable for short distance transmission with very good quality. Possibility of interference is very low.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ya lal is right use mike it will be more efficient transmission for short distances

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! I've just found this site and forum thanks to the brilliant interview with the Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound. My name is Frederico and I have a Masters...
Heya friends, mentors, and The Admin! 😀 I am Praveen Kumar, from Chennai. After a 10+2 Schooling, I successfully completed my Brain Emptying (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in Computer Science...
Hi All CEans, Can anybody explain me what is discharge resistor in case of capacitor compensation in power system?
Hi Ceans, As everyone knows PHP is web scripting language in simple terms its the language used for creating webpage or website. And its really important to know how to...
Disclaimer: Before performing any of these, please note, all these are possible and worked under testing conditions. Neither me, nor CE is responsible for the damage caused to your system...