Transient Analyses of Multi-loop Cooling Systems

Does anyone perform transient analyses on multi-loop cooling systems?

I've just signed-up for this webinar next week and thought I'd share it with the group. I'm also interested in hearing what these folks have to say about future capabilities for simulation.

"Simulating Cooling Systems for Efficient Design"
This educational session will discuss the use of system-level simulation on liquid cooling systems to address key design considerations and common challenges in power generation, plant and process industries.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Sounds great! be sure to update us on your thoughts afterwards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greed is bad and that was demonstrated that greed is bad, and also, don't listen to your heart. Your 'Brain' gives you the right answer. In the KBC Episode telecasted...
is anyone preferably based in delhi interested in product designing? The field of specialty required in Electronic engineering and Telecommunication. If interested write to me at Note: If Interested...
Hi, I run a medium scale civil contracting firm, i would like to know if there is anybody offering skill training for site engineers on better execution & quality control...
Here's one idea for computer science, IT engineering students. Many a times, we forget to turn off our computer and the only way to do is to be physically do...
Hello friends, I want to know how to find a particular application port number..?