Transformers fan any? Share quote !

What up CEans,
I know most of you would've watched Transformers movies (if not series).
The quotes of Transformers are kinda motivating & funny.

I will drop some of my favourites :

- Jazz : Man..that's was some funky blinked colored light show.What you call those things again?
Bulkhead : Traffic lights.

- Optimus Prime sharing wisdom when Ironhide was killed by decepticons
" There's a thin line between being a hero & being a memory.

- Jazz running after the decepticon which has transformated in supercar.Jazz being pretty fast than that decepticon jumps over him,uses his left titanium blade & rips decepticon in two pieces.After doing so, he stands with swag & says "Dayum,I am good".

- Jazz : Do it with style or dont bother doing it at all.

Share your favourite quotes.
Roll out autobots !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Assume Earth is gonna end on 21st December.We CEans are very creative, so we made a very big bunker where all CEans will stay when armageddon happens(Bunker is safe from...
i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
hello sirs, i need topic for my thesis, can you please suggest. im looking for automation, control system, or PLC based project, please list all possible thesis project.
Anagrams are words which are produced by rearranging the letters of the first word. Sometimes interesting things result. The anagram of U N I T E is its opposite U...
Looks like most of the CEans have updated their profile pics. I look forward to seeing all our CEans using their real head-shots. If you want to add a few...