transformer related doubt

how e1 and e2 lag behind flux by 90
how applied voltage and induced emf equal in secondary of transformer and differ in primary winding
where single phase transformers generally used compared to 3phase transformer
how primary winding current sets fluxlinkage and induces emf in secondary first intead of primary why
where i can get free objective question material on electrical subject on internet

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    See here. Khan Academy helps.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • po0_37
    po0_37
    crazy.ramesh
    where single phase transformers generally used compared to 3phase transformer

three phase transformers can be made by two ways.. 1st we can use a bank of three single phase transformer or we may use a single 3 phase transformer...a bank of transformers are easy to transport.but the best thing is that if any one of the transformer i three of them is get damaged,then it can be easily replaced and THE CONTINUITY OF POWER CAN BE MAINTAINED,AND THATS WHAT WE NEED...
    BUT,the same is not possible in the case of a single 3 phase transformer..its heavy,not easy to transport..and if thy get damged then whole system has to be removed which can make a difficult circumstances to the operator......

i hope it is sufficient to understand this answer....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends I am planning to build a real estate website with features agent Sign Up, Free and Premium Listing Please suggest me if you know the best Currently I...
For game lover's, This is going to be an interesting debate.😀 "Sony has bought cloud gaming company GaiKai (GaiKai is a cloud-based service used for accessing more than 40 popular...
CEans, The observers might have noticed that we've enabled Google Search Engine on CrazyEngineers. Google's incredibly good at indexing web's content. Integrating Google search engine has its own advantages and...
Since last few weeks report of Apple's iPad Mini is in the air; However, there's a twist to the tale. As per the "reliable Chinese sources", iPad mini will not...
Now, some news from Moto Racer. British Grand Prix results at Silverstone on Sunday. 1. Mark Webber (Australia) RedBull - Renault 1:25:11.288 2. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari +00:03.060 3. Sebastian...