TransferJet Vs. NFC Vs. Bluetooth Vs. WiFi

I stumbled upon a new (apparently) technology for close distance data transfers - called 'TransferJet'. The technology promises to offer speeds up to 560 Mbps (375 Mbps data throughput) at a distance of a few centimeters. Here's the official website for those who're interested: TransferJet. At first, I thought this technology is similar to NFC; but it turns out to be different (from whatever I could make out). The biggest advantages TransferJet has over wifi or bluetooth is that it eliminates multipath fading or shadowing. In operations however, it works the way NFC works.

I'd like someone to decode the major differences between TransferJet, NFC, Bluetooth and WiFi and whether TransferJet has any aspirations to make it to our mobile devices.

Looking forward to your responses.

Addendum: Link to whitepaper: PDF

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to study power electronics ?? i am preparing for gate.. i just cant understand how to start and proceed?? [please some one guide me.. thank you
HTML5 has long been Google’s favorite web designing tool and to help increase its acceptance among the netizens, Google has released a beta version of its HTML5 development tool called...
Telerik a company has introduced a new testing tool into the market recently, the name of the tool is Test Studio. Features: We can do Functional Testing, with all latest...
This is a scenario based on audio editing As I was editing and merging two audio files I found dithering an most effective tool that helps in removing transition noises...
hello i am a student of ece third year. i want to start preparation of gate and ies but can't be able to deside how? can any body tell me...