Transfer data between pic16f877a and 8085

Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at a time, hence in mode 0. Also parallel port is to be used so have to use a 8255 in between. I have been having trouble with programming this. Please help if anyone has any ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart - India's online megastore has ventured into the much awaited eBooks market. The eShop is now offering several hundred titles through eBook format on their website. I decided to...
I am an Elecronics student & have completed 2nd year. I am a year drop student & want to join some courses related to Elecronics. So please tell me about...
Hello Friends, The most Popular Search engines are : Google Yahoo Bing Share the name of other search Engines
I believe there is a great opportunity to replace steel with plastics in the industry. I am current looking for opportunities in the petrochemical industry where most components are made...
doing my B.E EEE in TCE😉 currently in 3rd year.. i'm intending to do a 'what is called a spectacular project', so searching for topics and prevailing problems in electricals...