Training/Certification in Testing - Good Institutes In Bangalore

Hello Everyone,
I have done MCA .I am looking for training / certification in Testing.Before joining I want to know from the members of this site if they know any good institute for testing in Bangalore.I am sure there are many members here who are working as a testers in different companies in different positions so they can help me in deciding.Actually there are so many fake institutes so it is difficult to decide which one is fake and which one is genuine.Please let me know if someone wants to share it with me .
Thanks

Replies

• Pooja Mehta
    Pooja Mehta
    please reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Geography books say that Mt.Everest is still growing. Now we know why. After a while they may change its name to Mount Eversh*t. Humans do have a way of altering...
The Raspberry team wants us to review their latest Pi2 and I thought of collecting inputs from all the DIY enthusiasts here on CE. I'm curious to know what points...
Taiwan-based multinational electronics company, AOC which is widely known for developing IPS and TFT monitors and LCD TVs has entered the Indian market by introducing three sub-Rs 10,000 3G-enabled android...
Project Abstract / Summary : Diffusion bonding is a solid-state joining process capable of joining a wide range of metallic and ceramic combinations to produce both small and large components....
I know we can find vehicle's latitude,longitude,speed,direction,altitude and so on., using GPS logger. Can we take specific values like just direction from it and transmit to other vehicles? Like in-case...