Training Query

Hello , i am pursuing computer science degree and i am in 4th semester.
i am interested in doing summer training after 4th semester.
is it advisable ??😕

please suggest and give ur opinions...!!😁

Replies

• anzilkasim
    anzilkasim
    For your queries visit

Anzil K
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akcthereflection
    akcthereflection
    Hi
    Regarding ur query let me put it dis way..
    This is d best time 2 learn in a professional environment without any pressure frm the college for training. Its the tie when u can join a software firm and learn professional behaviour frm that. I did it in DUCC Systems. It was 6 weeks training with minimum fees. It had all the necessary courses available. They train on live projects. They also train for IT placement interviews.

Thanks,

Amit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to built a microcontroller based automatic Tea Maker.
CEans, I see that the most common confusion with robotics related thread is whether they should be placed in mechanical or electrical/electronics engineering section. Since we have fairly good number...
I had participated in an event that is organized by DCE named firewall it is over now in this event on last level 'We are given login box in order...
Quick Heal CEan of the month February 2010 is... 😁CEan - CivilPrincess😁 ​ CEan CivilPrincess joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE forums. Passionate...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32775-quick-heal-cean-month-february-2010-a.html Congratulations, CivilPrincess! Keep Rocking!