Training Placement Managment

Project Abstract / Summary : this software is based on php and

features are :-

Joining the companies and students through the tpo officer with having cpanel of getting students records from colleges and companies to make best possible pplacements u can satly its like naukri. com type i has the capability to take load of 3 lakh user at a time i mean in a sec. it can bear upto 3 lakh users

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Making placement easy for tpo officer and students can submit thier result to make tpo notify of thier backlogs and also we have a and easy way make less the communication gap between students and company

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: TERii
City: Kurukshetra
State: Haryana
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : To design an induction motor as per BIS for improvement of starting torque in a 3 phase induction motor. In V8 3 phase induction motor...
@Shashank Moghe for the discussion "My tine battle - openFOAM". We loved his efforts in penning down his personal experience and the positive response it generated. We love several other...
Beamitlive.com is an entertainment company founded by Gaurav Bora in the year 2014. Beamitlive is India’s first and only live streaming entertainment portal for artists, organizations, educational institutions and concert...
Name: K.R.Vignesh (KrVigneshVictor) Engineering Trade: Electronics and Instrumentation (EIE) Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu Occupation: Student and CEan👍 Interests: Interested in Robotics and learning new things Aim in life: Yet to decide😁...