Training on basics of Cloud computing.

I am 3rd sem CSE student,In our college IBM is providing industrial training on the basics of cloud computing for 25 hrs in 5 days,whether it would be useful to take part in the program,I am in doubt that whether they can cover up considerable concept or it would be a formality. and they are charging around 3500.

Replies

• VIJAYSY
    VIJAYSY
    I am 3rd sem CSE student,In our college IBM is providing industrial training on the basics of cloud computing for 25 hrs in 5 days,whether it would be useful to take part in the program,I am in doubt that whether they can cover up considerable concept or it would be a formality. and they are charging around 3500.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Since it's IBM, go for it. You got only 3.5k to loose, but you may learn something. Cloud is an upcoming trend, and I doubt if you'd get much learning within 25 hours. However, it depends on how easily you adapt to learning. Ofcourse, you can develop on it once you get acquainted with the basics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

but transistor is suitable for low power ratings,thyristor is suitable with high power ratings.why?
because when i shut down my pc that time warning show background program is running so how can i stop ?? is this safe??
i want to make project of elctric machinery . but i an in trouble about chosing topic i want help in chosing topic plz suggest me sites related to electric...
Considering the fact that Indians (and non-Indians) are getting more and more un-healthier each day, thanks to all the upwanted stuff we go through daily, I was wondering if someone...
Bacteria eat some of the weirdest things for which we should all be deeply grateful. Some of the things on a bacterian McDonald's can be found here; https://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/131918