Training in electronic engineering [Delhi, India]

hello
I'm a B Tech 3 rd yr Electronics and Communication student.i'm interested in doing summer training in embedded technologies or java.kindly suggest me soe companies where i can improve my skills and undergo a project also. i need the training centre in delhi specifically east delhi.

Replies

• devilofwar
    devilofwar
    Re: Training in electronic engg

same requirements here(training)
    3rd yr ece in delhi
    interested in electronics or comm field like embedded systems , comm networks , wirless networks etc
    pls help us out
  • devilofwar
    devilofwar

bump !!
    pls help
  • sun89
    sun89
    Re: Training in electronic engineering

Hi

Can anyone please provide information of which electronics companies provide summer training? How to apply for it?
  • adityagaur
    adityagaur
    Re: Training in electronic engineering

any 1 serios here 2 repy ans???????????
  • v2sharma
    v2sharma

im getting saem probl;em

actuallyy i find many institutes like catpa ducat bt not found any company like hacl vipro etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I received a nice story in my inbox, thought I should share it with the gang as well... A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft....
I would like to share this email attachment I received. Google Docs
Yesterday, I was having an interesting discussion with couple of my collegues in office on Banking topic. After the discussion, when i reconciled the things, I noticed that many of...
gDoc Creator Version: 2.10 License: Free The gDoc product downloads provide you with the ability to trial the software prior to purchase. The downloaded software gives you full product functionality...
Correct the bold text mentioned in the given sentences. 1) Since we are living in Bombay, we are unwilling to move to another city. A) Since we have been living...