Traffic light indicator

Hi CEans

I think we can place an indication for the traffic light(next one) inside a car so that driver donot have to take his attention from the road by looking to the traffic signals behind some branches of trees(in our land).

We may also show an indication for heavy traffic roads in a car with the help of navigation softwares so that driver can easily identify a low traffic road.

😕Help ME😕

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice idea...it will help me atleast a lot...as i was recently fined of rs 500 ..for breaking the traffic rules...
    carry on dude...it will help a lot for rule breakers like me....
    thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Website: The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech is an innovation competition for undergraduate students at Georgia Tech. Students can work independently or in teams...
Now, SRK's next flick will be Dulha Mil Gaya much before the much awaited My Name is Khan The movie stars SRK, Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan [youtube]
Naspers, a company from South Africa that deals in Internet platforms, pay-television and print media may be the next owner of ICQ. TechCrunch Reports : - So what would make...
No talk. Just head over to: https://marketplace.windowsphone.com...&retURL=/search.aspx?keywords=Office%20Mobile
I have created a setup and deployment project in vb.net but when i run this .exe file to another computer, it asks for .net framework... So i want to know...