Trace website server location with latitude

open cmd and write their - tracert website name.
it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address and search.
there will be some latitude and longitude. for exact location open itouchmap.com and search there

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    with ipv6 this will be much easier. Each locality will have its own range of IP address and a little search on internet might reveal the ISP who is holding a specific range of IPv6 addresses
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    with ipv6 this will be much easier. Each locality will have its own range of IP address and a little search on internet might reveal the ISP who is holding a specific range of IPv6 addresses
    I'm curious to know when will we see IPv6 addresses being allotted to our computers. 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes.. infact the ISP will be having huge lot of public IPs at their disposal. its a feel good factor to know that NAT/PAT ?private ip addressing would no longer be a necessity as there would be no need to conserve IP space
  • poganinja
    poganinja
    rariya
    open cmd and write their - tracert website name.
    it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address and search.
    there will be some latitude and longitude. for exact location open itouchmap.com and search there

Nice information really helpful for those who want to find the ip address of a website...I can get all the above specified information's from one site named as here they render domain host search using which i can find the ip address of website along with information's like Ip location ,ISP address,latitude,longitude and so on .....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

open cmd and write there{ shutdown -i} it will open a menu in which u have to add ur desire ip address which u want to shutdown and select operating...
Hello guys, this is geeta kulkarni and i have complected Electronics Engineering this year. I am willing to persue higher education abroad. I wish to do MS in biomedical instrumentation/biomedical...
How can we describe the state of the air in the atmosphere and what kind of process does this air undergo from a cool morning to a warm afternoon?
Im final year student.Plz suggest me new project topics
Hello guys, m an electronics engineering passout. I want to persue higher education and want to boost my resume. My resume is very weak and even my achademics are also...