Bioramani
    Mr. Ramani,
    Thanks for sharing such amazing site.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Really a good website. I am going to try some of those projects. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A topic that has been in discussion ever since India became the World Champion of cricket a couple of days ago. Dhoni has led the team from the front during...
hi frnzz.i completed my second year electrical and electronic engineering .i want to go for an in plant training .This is first time for me.I dono how to communicate with...
[FONT="]Kyrion Digital Securities [/FONT][FONT="]is an[/FONT][FONT="] IIT Alumni initiative. They aim to impart technical training to students and professionals. Training areas are: [/FONT][FONT="]IISCon – Certified Information Security Professional[/FONT] [FONT="]Kyrion Ethical Hacking...
please help me i'm completing my mechanical engineering by 2 months i want to use my holidays in an esteemed industrial companies in allover tamil nadu and kerala, bangalore will...
Fundamentals of Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread- [video=youtube;6nguX-cEsvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nguX-cEsvw[/video]