Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Price Is Rs. 84.9 Lakh In India - Rugged Elegance At Its Best

Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched its new luxury SUV called the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in India today. The latest sports car has a rugged yet elegant look and great features. Powered by a 4.0L VVT-i Petrol V6 engine or 3.0L Turbo Diesel engine, the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is launched at a price of Rs. 84.87 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi) for Indian consumers. The SUV's specifications speak of Moonroof CRAWL control that makes makes accelerator and brake operations unnecessary when driving over jagged off-road terrain or on slippery surfaces, a Multi-Terrain Select system that enables drivers to choose between various road condition modes such as rock, rock and dirt, loose rock, and mud and sand. a Premium woodgrain-look steering wheel with audio, MID and telephone controls, a Pre-Collision Safety System, a Rear Seat Entertainment, a Radar Cruise Control and a Blind Spot Monitor.

The new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will be available in five colours- White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Metallic, Grey Metallic, Dark Blue Metallic and Black and the bookings for the car have already been opened. The exterior of the vehicle features a new front grille, bumper, head lamps and fog lamps. It also features a new rear license plate garnish, and LED headlamps and DRLs.

toyota-land-cruiser-prado

Speaking on its launch, Sandeep Singh, DMD and COO, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, “Ever since Prado’s launch in India in 2004, customer response to the Prado's legendary quality, durability and reliability has been very good and we would like to thank our customers for this appreciation. Owing to its Land Cruiser heritage, the Prado has earned its name as an all terrain luxury SUV and appeals not only to SUV buyers but also to buyers of other luxury car segments alike. A perfect combination of manoeuvrability and interior luxury, we are certain that the Indian customers will experience superior comfort and luxury while driving the New Prado”.

The 6-cylinder Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) engine that pumps out 202kW of power and 381Nm of torque. Prado has an incredible array of safety features to help keep you safe, these include seven SRS airbags , AB-i (Active braking with intelligence), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Traction Control (TRC) among others. To help cushion the effects of an impact in the event of a collision, Toyota's exclusive and extremely strong Safe-T-Cell construction incorporates crumple zones front and rear.

So, share your thoughts with us - how do you like the features of the all new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those (non)musically inclined CEans. Quote: This project is an Arduino-powered infrared touchscreen / coffee-table interface that I've been using to control various music and graphics applications on my computer....
Quote: The 43rd annual SPE Automotive Innovation Awards gala held last week in Livonia, Mich., recognized automotive innovation and the use of plastics in ground transportation across eight categories. Teams...
The Xolo Play Tegra Note is the latest tablet from the company that comes powered with Nvidia Tegra 4 1.8 GHz processor. The tablet features a 7-inch HD IPS LCD...
Hi Friends, Just Found a intresting MOOC Free online courses on MATLAB. Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB® : https://iversity.org/c/13?r=9c014 Enroll and enjoy the quality learning.
Hi friends, Just Found a intresting MOOC Free online courses on Vehicle Dynamics. Vehicle Dynamics I: Accelerating and Braking https://iversity.org/c/30?r=9c014 Vehicle Dynamics II: Cornering https://iversity.org/c/31?r=9c014 Vehicle Dynamics III: Vertical oscillations...