Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Arrives In India, Priced At Rs. 1.29 Crore

Rightfully called the king of four wheel drive SUVs, Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Facelift variant has been launched in India. Available for a starting price of Rs. 1.29 Crore (Ex-Showroom Delhi), the new 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser features some of the most dynamic specifications in its league. This top of the line SUV features new design and newer equipment. Launched in two new color options - Copper Brown and Dark Blue Mica in addition to the existing 8 exciting colours, the new Toyota SUV has got some interesting changes in the interiors. Let's take a look at the specs in detail.

toyota-land-cruiser-200-facelift-2016
Starting with the exteriors, there's the iconic three-bar front grille, a rear spoiler, new bumper, updated headlamps and the chrome finish fog lamps. There are little changes in the exterior and it's the interiors that have the major upgrades.

Toyota Land Cruise 200 has received an illuminated Sun Visor with Vanity Mirror and Sub Visor, an engine push start/stop button, a cool box storage, an overhead console with LED Map Lights & Sunglass Holder.

The LED Cabin Lights and Gear shifted surrounded by off-road controls are coupled with a leather and satin silver finished gear shift knob. The SUV gets customised memory setting for Lounge Lights. The entertainment console gets a major upgrade too.

The EMV audio module is surrounded by a sating silver finish ornamentation and soft leather upholstery. The multi-information display also comes with an multi-terrain monitor.

The park assist comes with back camera equipped with front as well as rear sensor. The powered moonroof and Sear AC & heater coupled with steering wheel heather only enhance the rider's comfort.

It the SUV's core that has been left untouched. The 4.4 litre V8 diesel engine coupled with six speed automatic transmission still powers the Land Cruiser. It is said to deliver 281 bhp max power and 65 0Nm max torque.

With that we come to the end of the top features on the new 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 SUV. What are your thoughts about the new vehicle in town? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Toyota India | Official Toyota Land Cruiser site, Land Cruiser price, Land Cruiser specifications, Land Cruiser features

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Engineers I have completed my b tech in 2012(information technology) and i got an offer in start company.my job involves as below . (The Job Involves convert PDF...
sir i'm not received my reference id after registration,how to get my registration number
Hi, i have a doubt about cables what are the differebt types of cables? and give the abbreviation of all the cables? (eg. XLPE, PVC, PVCA, A2XWAY etc.,) And kindly...
sir, i confuse for my project slection.because I not dicided...whats type project slect...
CrazyEngineers is back with Hunt For India’s Best Academic Project Contest - 2016!​ About The Contest - CrazyEngineers is back with its mission to hunt for the best academic project...