Tower Infinity (or) Ecoprism Tower

Here is the new innovation in the civil engineering technology. The Tower Infinity (An Invisible tower), it is proposed by GDS Architect to south korea. This is the world first invisible tower. The proposed height of the building is 453m and the area of the building is around 145,000 Sq.m. Tower-Cloak The complete structure will achieve invisible illutions using a LED facade system. The tower will have HD cameras placed at the three different heights and all on the six sides of the tower. The camera took the images and the same will be projected by the rows of LED screen. The camera placed in a different level and angle to get the different views. The design of tower got first prize in a National design competition organized by Korea land and housing corporation. The tower infinity will be suggested for an entertainment and leisure purpose.
Camera_plan_location_analysis_tower_infinitygds_architects_2nd_stage_cheongna_city_tower_02_1
Eventhough its a nice innovation, when its come to reality whether this illusion will affect bird, flight, any other flying objects. but what they said, the tower will look invisible from only certain points which is distributed around. So it does'nt affect any birds and airplanes.

Replies

• Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    awesome!!!!!!
    can we apply this concept on costumes in anyway???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    People have already invented Invisibility cloaks. However, they have not been able to achieve 100% transparency. You can Google it and you will find it. Especially in Japan.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Remembering Harry Potter Invisible blanket
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Issue
    People have already invented Invisibility cloaks. However, they have not been able to achieve 100% transparency. You can Google it and you will find it. Especially in Japan.
    ohh!!! thank you for this piece of information.. thats really great. now I can sneak out from class just as harry potter did..😛
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    This innovation reminds me of the invisible air bus seen in AVENGER ASSEMBLE(2012) movie. great thought 😎
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm curious - what's the practical use of invisibility?
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm curious - what's the practical use of invisibility?
    Nothing, Just holding the tag "innovation".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my book, looking for a paper publisher for now half of it is online, lots to discuss, most recently, these designs to radically improve helicopter stability https://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/principle-of-flight.htm
LG, the Korean global tech giant has announced that its two curved screen gadgets - The LG Curved OLED TV and the LG G-Flex smartphone have been launched in India....
A newly discovered greenhouse gas perfluorotributylamine (PFTBA) is 7100 times more powerful as compared to carbon dioxide, and has a higher impact on global warming. The gas, recently discovered by...
Quote: Everybody loves fun facts. But sometimes these little nuggets of trivia can be more fun than they are fact. And sometimes, they're outright lies. Like these! Today we have...
Quote: Here’s how the Moon will look to us on Earth during the entire year of 2014. Using data from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, the Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific...