TouchPad Premium Apps Free For Download

HP's done something awesome. They are giving away premium apps for free. Check out the details -

• #-Link-Snipped-# (Inglorious Apps, $5, injoj55410gavxv): Amp up your TouchPad multitasking to 11 using this customizable and addictive split-screen interface.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (zuuka, $2.99, eotss76676jjzqr): Enjoy images and voices from Kung Fu Panda 2 right on your TouchPad.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (Fair Play Labs, $1.99, vfimk09918lngoz): Design your “ Boss” – a gigantic monster – and attempt to defeat the brave heroes and powerful wizards of WackyLands.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (10tons Ltd., $4.99, pweuq32135vrbhx): Save Crowberry Woods in this TouchPad version of the popular desktop game.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (Keen Studios, $0.99, rijon62171nhvtu): Start snapping away, with options for managing your photos and using them with other TouchPad apps.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (Green Mountain Digital, $14.99, jjiox66488ddnik): This searchable digital field guide to North American birds offers stunning photography and thrilling (trilling?) bird songs.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know what are the latest trends in salary being offered to fresh MS graduates after they get the higher degree from a University in the US. There...
hi, i am in my last year as ECE student. i enrolled now my thesis proposal... i am interested of the study related to pneumatics... please give me some list...
any body can tell abt the daigrams of electronic cotrol in to and pro directions
hi everyone
could you explain bit fields in c language with examples.