TouchDevelop App - Create Apps From Your Smartphone or Tablet

Microsoft has developed an app that lets you develop different kinds of apps directly from your smatphone or tablet. This app designed for the web eliminates the need of using a separate PC for programming needs. Your TouchDevelop script will be able to access data, media and sensors from your tablet or PC and can do everything that you would want your app to do - Like connecting to the cloud or social networks.

So, if you are looking to make a few extra bucks in the upcoming winter holidays, all the app developers here can start creating fun games and useful tools for Windows Phones or Windows 8 OS.
This Web App's programming language as well as the editor have been developed in a way which is just suitable for touch-screen devices. It looks fun and easy. Anyone here wants to give it a try?
You can sign-in using your Windows Live ID, Google or Facebook account.
Tell us your experience with the app.

And check out a demo from Microsoft here -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hope the developers here got a chance to go through this post.
    I got a few more video from Microsoft Student Partners, that I think will help some of you get started here.

First enter initial value, then 'tap to fix it' to assign to a new local variable.

after initial statement selection, tap+drag to select a particular statement; use cut and paste to move statements.

Edit action properties to add parameters and results; assign values to results; run actions with parameters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CE's here i want some design suggestions for the design of a small parachute for egg to avoid it from breaking if dropped from the top of, 3 floor...
So I was searching today for something, when I typed in the Google Search bar, "Why Engineers are.." And see the results I got - I found that quite surprising....
Let us dedicate this thread to bring in the information about the best engineers till date and their inventions that changed the course of human technological development. In every reply...
Electrical Engineers here can Gather! Here is a thread dedicated to listing down and discussing all the internship opportunities in India in any city for the Summer of 2013. Those...
dear folks, kindly share idea and dump's about mcts certification..