Touch screen Accelerator, Brakes and clutch

Just a minute before I read some good points quoted by CEan Duke007 and CEan Durga. What they said was really awesome.

Touch screen is becoming a day to day thing for many of us. It is just becoming a fashion. So how about tilting this computer oriented fashion to a mechanical one?

See, A concept called "touch screen steering wheel" is soon going to come isn't it? (Do check out voiCE post by Kunal Mathur after some time) So how about having a similar touch screen technology regarding clutch, brakes and pedal too? Isn't it a feasible concept? I think it is.

Feel free to share your ideas. 😀

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    😀 there is another dead discussion here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

I think this thing has already been implemented in newer version cars

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey if one wants is it possible to prepare for both GRE and GATE...or it will be too hectic and not worth it???
how much does 1st year syllabus has weightage in GATE exam...also see i study in an information technology institue so we dont have all the branches like civil and mechanical...however...
Hi this is Rohit Singh, I want to know the scope of embedded system in market. As i m going to take this course from oasis techologies, Pune.​
What do electrical engineers usually call this graph (I am pretty sure that this isn't just some circuit) and what should I do in order to comprehend it? Thanks in...
hi friends, pls i need project topics on instrumentation and control engineering (M.Engn.)