Toshiba Libretto W100 Review

Toshiba is Celebrating it's 25th Anniversary this year..

They are launching, the Libretto W100 this August.

Some exquisite features that it offers are:

• Sleek Design and beautiful black metallic finish. Have a look for yourself:
[​IMG]

• It looks just like an e-book that you can read in your hands as it has 7” diagonal multi-touch screens that work horizontally or vertically.

• Engineered for the ultimate portability. It makes look the lightest gadgets look heavy.

• Powered by Windows® 7 Home Premium, it offers familiar navigation and full multimedia capabilities.

• It has Wireless-N, a built-in webcam and integrated Bluetooth® v2

It is estimated that it will cost around $ 1300..

Any takers for this?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Found their promotional video on YouTube:

Toshiba Libretto W100 - YouTube
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    umm. all good, but how is it unique and useful?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It has:

1. Libretto includes a finger-friendly document browser called ReelTime that’s a little like CoverFlow. i.e. it can be used to display previews on the top and it also has a "bulletin board" application.
    2. This application can be used to create multiple virtual cork-boards, navigated by swiping left or right. In that we can pin images, post-It notes of reminders, calendar widgets.
    3. It is about half the size and weight of a normal notebook and provides about 70 to 80% of the performance.

What is unique about it is that:

One screen can be used for content creation, like word documents or emails, while the other could be used to browse the web, social networks or multimedia programmes.

Additionally, the device can also be used vertically due to the presence of an integrated accelerometer.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    cool looks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have developed a program using JPCAP in java,which will capture packets and display it received by my pc but the problem is that output is not understandable by me...
This is the question which has been striking in mind for a long time,I want to know the concept used behind working of fackbook (or any social networking site )....
I sometimes think that people actually enjoy corporate politics, insanity at work and cribbing about it almost every day. It gives them something to talk about apart from work. Now,...
i am an instrumentation engineering student i need some good projects... please help me... mail me to
hi friends,i want to learn matlab, plz help me what should i do for this