torrent not downloading

I AM using ultrasurf9.6 i can't download the torrent files. inform me what are all the seetings i have to change to download the torrent file,and to use utorrent to download the file.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Utorrent is the most preferred torrent client.. ..
    Check whether your gateway has some proxy (ip : port) configured.. and set your torrent client in the same manner..
  • dragon.rider
    dragon.rider
    It doesn't work. I've been trying that for ages.
    Tor does work (ppl say so )
    I'm trying to figure how to use it.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Download Bit torrent and download the movie/game/software or anything else you want to download and click the file and it will be directly downloaded through bit torrent.Even if the file don't download which means the torrent did not have any seeds or peers to download the torrent.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Maybe torrent is banned by your ISP.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Assuming you are trying to download legitimate material, we will gladly help you 😀

Please provide us with your network configuration (such as routers) and any firewall that you're using.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, CE's I have achieved some mails in my mail box.. but whenever i need those mail once again how to get.. those mails ???? 😕 😕
There's an interesting story behind this! I went to an interview where the interviewer (who looked pretty knowledgable) asked me, among other things, to write a program in C++ to...
I could not add new posts in the new pages of my wordpress blog. Is it possible or not? Regular bloggers Help Me
actually i have got a problem,i have got 160 gb but it is showing only 100 gb, so i want to install linux on that remainig part,can it be done,
hey guys how good is windows 7??i have read the reviews and they seem pretty good...but first hand info is always better ...isn't it???!!! is it worth giving up on...