topics related Cloudcomputing ,android application,web application

I have a Final year project to do. I don't have any specific idea in my mind.
I would certainly like to do project related with Web Application ,Cloud Computing ,Android application .
can someone please suggest any topics

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    How about you do a quick search #-Link-Snipped-#, and post here what did you find out. Did any ideas come to your mind? 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well from reading your post, the app idea that comes to my mind right away is 'Dropbox' clone. Just study the dropbox functionality and try to replicate it (and improve it) as your final year project. What say? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, If anyone has IEEE menmbership, please send me the following paper to me(kalaianand.vit at gmail dot com), "Design, Control and Implementation of 2-DOF Motion Tracking Platform using Drive-Anti...
Getting things done at the last minute is a specialty for us engineers 😀
Hello, This was a first time for me and my team member to participate in Robocon 2012 in pune, here are some pics i would like to share with you...
Name: Praveen Kumar K Qualification😁oing final year BE in Computer Science Stream(Hope will complete by the end of this june👍) Location:Bangalore Native:Raichur Intrests:Keen to expose myself to endless technology surface...
ok, this thread is to tell why anyone is feeling up right now??? is it becasue you are lvoing what you are doing? or you got a promotion??? .. I...