Topics for the asp.net projects

i am BE IT student... can u sugggest me with the topics for the asp.net projects.... plzz do the needful....

Replies

• sumith123
    sumith123
    online examination project in asp.net is may be a gem project (you can customise the features like cooperation with mobile phone...etc)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pre-Launch Images of the Space Shuttle Endeavour Early this morning, NASA scrubbed the launch of the space shuttle Endeavour (STS-127). For the second time in less than a week, the...
I am planning to earn an advanced Online Degree. My problem is I am doing job also, due to which i can't attend regular classes. Will it really be beneficial?...
CEans pls help me with useful books for CAT,GATE,UPSC,MAT,GMAT...im doing my final year B.E.....๐Ÿ˜€
hai friends .i'm new to this forum.i'm seeking for good friends inorder to develop my technical knowledge in our mechanical field.waiting for the reply.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›;-)๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜ŽHI folks..๐Ÿ˜› Current election had few shocks, with victories to the same old faces... I thought atleast this time, we would be governed by a youthfull gov.. But god baked...