topics for paper presentation

could anyone suggest me some topics for paper presentation and help me by posting sum matter regarding dat...........???

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Could you please clarify your query?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ravali
    could anyone suggest me some topics for paper presentation and help me by posting sum matter regarding dat...........???
    Should we assume you are aksing for paper related to electrical field as you are a electrical engineer. Please be specific, that will help in answering

-Crazy
  • johnthomas1989
    johnthomas1989
    hi....could u jst help me with something.........could u jst send me with some cool topics for paper presentation
  • pparasar
    pparasar
    dear fr wt topic u wnt?anyway search on google lk 'topics on paper presentation on .......' hp it wl hlp u...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all our new members to refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums.
  • rare1989
    rare1989
    Hi...i want some good topics for paper presentation on electricals..can u suggest me wid sum gud ones?
  • ashish deshpand
    ashish deshpand
    hello everyone,,,,could you please help me out with some good topics for paper presentation .i want topics from electrical side.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    ashish deshpand
    hello everyone,,,,could you please help me out with some good topics for paper presentation .i want topics from electrical side.
    if you like try some thing from it
    Power System Contingencies
    HVAC system
    Process Automation Techniques

see #-Link-Snipped-# for full list
  • Monica Patra
    Monica Patra
    hii...i want some seminar topics...good 1's...am an ece engg. 4th yr...my area of interest is VLSI...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. My autistic son's overhead mobile DVD monitor dropped from the unit (locking nut vibrated out of the locking shaft) tearing apart the ribbon wire connector. Panasonic techs say they...
i just think if you are worried,vexed etc then just turn on the music and dance.that is the only thing that relaxes mind😁
Hi all CEs I want to see an open Openion on this topic. GOD IS AN ENGINEER. so what you guys say?
This is Gaurav , I am currently in third year of my Computer Engineering. I have been a member of CE for two days now and i am absolutely loving...
Hey guys think about this! We all know that sound is one form of energy! SO why don we convert the sound energy to some useful form! Is it possible???