topic/project about automated device or system...

post here your ideas and topics about automated device or system !!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    An Autobot transformer! 😀

Hm, how about an automatic book sensor (with the height of the book shelf) that's attached to rails on the ceiling of the library. It'll move and scan the shelves to see if there are any books that do not belong there and warns the librarian. The books there should already posses a passive RFID tag in them, so its easy for the sensor to pick up. The rails sort of meander along all the shelves so that only one sensor module is needed.

Can anyone visualize that? lol
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Computer Integrated Automated Manufacturing is good one too mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Hiragana Script In this, each vowel is preceded by a consonant. So as you can see from the chart above, The word hiragana can be written as : ひ...
I've brought these subjects up at other forums, and I have to say there appears to be a fairly wide set of viewpoints about either. In QM. observation and measurement...
Scrap Class 10 board exams, says Kapil Sibal - Human resource and development minister, India As per Kapil SIbal's announcement: 1. Class 10th Exams are optional. "There has to be...
I was just reading news on Web, came across the following news and thought would generate interest in CEan's to do something as innovative as this is. Posting the same:...
hi friends. recently i installed IE-8 i my machine. but i want IE6 back now. can any one tell me how to do that!. i tried add/remove windows components. but...