topic on project in mechanical

hii...one and all

i m mech engg final yr. student,

would u plss help me out in suggesting some topic on project in mechanical as soon as possible....

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    One of the idea I thought during my engineering was developing a small machine which will tell you all the parameters related to a gear (backlash, spacing between teeth, no of teeth, etc) when you place a gear on the shaft of that machine !
  • gohm
    gohm
    You might also want to post this in the topic forum as you could get other ideas there, good luck!
  • sameer_mech
    sameer_mech
    can u plss tell me the details of that machine....

as how to get started n

how bout d economy to b spent
  • Differential
    Differential
    Sameer,
    The machine was not developed, rather it was an idea. How about a machine connected to a computer and having a shaft. You mount your gear on shaft, the machine scan's it (the same way xrox machine scans a paper) and determines gear's parameters which will be finally displayed on computer screen. Remember, this is very high level idea, and it's you who will dig out more to convert it into actuals.

--Differential
  • sameer_mech
    sameer_mech
    well..its a great idea but i wanna know the economy of that dude....do u have ny idea??
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    well! is this relates to engineering metrology??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey any one has a idea about cars running on compressed air...? if u do please let me know that would air give enough power to over come the piston...
well..hey everybody m a new user in here m pursuin my bachelors in E&Tc...and m very much beliv in practical approach rather than jus bein a buk worm...so to start...
hello friends 😕, i m an electrical engg students.i have a work on project nd i m confused bout that on which subject i'll hv to do the project. pls...
hey friends ,please help me with a good topic for mini project..hurry
pls send to my mail,if u have detais on anyseminar topics'